Recent Posts

Saturday, 28 November 2009

Introduction Of Me

Hi.. I'm coming again. Sorry for the late because I have to follow the Mid Test. This is the time to indroduce myself. My name is Pramita Sari Palamani. You can call me Mita. I was born in Manado, North Sulawesi at February 22, 1990. I wasted my childhood at Manado with my family and friends. I have a nice family. My lovely parents's name is Nida'ul Hasanah Abraham and Lukman Palamani. I have one brother named Silvian Nizar Palamani. My former school is SD Negeri 11, SMP Negeri 1, and SMA Negeri 1 Manado. My school time was so nice, happy, and also sad with my friends. The moments were too sweet. I willn't forget them along my life.

Now I continue my study at a college have an address in Jl. Telekomunikasi Ters. Buah Batu Dayeuhkolot, Bandung. Yes, it's Telkom Polytechnic. A college that have a motto is Giving And Caring The World. I get more knowledge while I study here. Like study about Programming (web programming, java, pascal) Design User Interface, Operating System, Database, and so many more. I think I'm so lucky because I know more about technology. I'm happy. Alhamdulillah...


0 komentar:

Post a Comment