Recent Posts

Monday, 3 May 2010

Muktamar Muhammadiyah

Hi how are you today? Hope you are all good. Today I had XML & Web Service test. It's gratefull I think. I have mid test (UTS) until Friday. I hope I can get a good value for all lessons. There is a thing that in my mind now is : "wow, 2 months later". It is because of holiday nex July with my family. In July, there is a Muktamar Muhammadiyah Meeting and it will be in Yogyakarta starts from 3rd till July 8th. But my family will come on June 30th. I am so impatient to wait for that. Wanna know what? That's because all my family will come there and get on together. So happy and happy. Insya Allah, my wish at next June till July will be happen fantastic. I can get good value for all lessons, have a holiday, and enjoy the greatest moment of world cup 2010 together with my family in Manado. Amin ya Allah..

Here I have a photo of Muktamar Muhammadiyah..


0 komentar:

Post a Comment