Recent Posts

Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Wishful Thinking - Somersault Sunday

Does it count for a thing at all?
That I'm giving this all I've got 
Since day one, I've heard my high hopes 
But I've always fallen short of everyone

And the night that I've spent
Just laying awake so desperately hoping that someday
I'll fly away from my small town dreams
And I am tired of being happy for everyone else
When will I be happy myself?

Does it mean anything at all?
That I'm putting my heart into every song
Now I'll try to get back on my feet
But I'm falling behind and I feel like I've been beaten

Oh the time it took
For me to realize that no one really cares
And I don't know how much longer I can tell myself
I've got so many years cause soon enough
They'll fade away

I'll fade away
I'll fade away
I'll fade away

If you've got dreams then chase them
Never give up just face them
And this is all I've wanted
And you can't stop me now
(You can't stop me now)

If you've got dreams then chase them
Never give up just face them
And this is all I've wanted
You can't stop me now


Ari Leff (Somersault Sunday)

2 comments:

  1. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Liriknya bagus, coba dengarin lagunya ah. :)
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lagunya enak Mas Ron :) Btw, makasih sudah mampir :)

      Delete